Phone 978-777-6122 ext. 14
Mike has over thirty-five years of public accounting experience servicing businesses in the not-for-profit, manufacturing, and service sectors. He is a founding partner of Grandmaison and Tripoli,LLP and has proudly serviced its clients for over thirty years. He has been a guest speaker at many seminars focusing on financing for businesses, personal, business and education tax planning.
Mike has been lucky enough to have family support from his lovely wife Ann Marie and his three children Kathryn, Eric and Dan.
As a lifelong Boston Red Sox fan, he is thrilled that the Red Sox won the World Series in 2004, 2007 and 2013. In fact, he was able to attend all four games of the World Series in 2007 and he attended game 6 of the World Series in 2013 when the Red Sox won the championship at Fenway Park - "What a thrill!!"
His goal is to attend every major league baseball park. At this time, he has attended 28 different ballparks. Since new ballparks keep getting built, he still have eight parks to go including St. Louis, San Francisco, Minnesota, Kansas City, Cincinnati, Detroit and New York Mets.
- B.S. Business Administration, Merrimack College
- M.S. in Taxation, Bentley College
- M.S. in Finance, Bentley College
Mr. Grandmaison is a member of:
- American Institute of CPAs
- Massachusetts Society of CPAs
- Danvers Kiwanis, Past President
- Healing Abuse Working for Change (HAWC), Past Treasurer
- Danvers American Little League, Past President
- Danvers Babe Ruth Baseball, Past Secretary
- Danvers Recreation Committee
- Friends of Danvers Recreation, Notary Public
- Boy Scouts of America, Past Assistant Cubmaster Pack 155, and Past Scoutmaster Troop 67.
Mike enjoys many activities - he has completed two 50-mile hikes with the boy scouts, has run several local races (from 3 to 6 miles), snow skis, snow shoes, kayaks, baseball and softball.